Set A La Mesa
Set "A La Mesa" is made of recycled copper and black clay, copper pieces are originally from Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan and black clay from San Bartolo Coyotepec, Oaxaca.
* Includes: Napkin ring (clay base and copper support), Sugar bowl (clay container and copper spoon), Salero and Pimentero (copper) and Cremera (copper).
* Measures: Base: 15cm Long, 13.5 Width 3.5cm High. Support: 10cm long, 17cm wide. Sugar bowl: 7cm long, 8cm wide, 7.5cm high. Spoon: 12.5cm Length, 2.7 Width. Salt / Pepper Shaker: 3cm Long, 4cm wide and 6cm High. Cremera: 8cm Diameter, 6.5 Height.
Utility accessories made with handmade materials from Santa Clara del Cobre Michocán and San Batolo Coyotepec, Oaxaca.
* Cleaning: Water and Soap.
* Deep Copper Cleaning: Mix lemon with sea salt in a damp cloth and rub on the surface.
* Shine Copper: Brasso metal cleaner.
* Do not use in microwave