Set A La Barra
Set "A La Barra" made of recycled copper and black clay, copper pieces are originally from Santa Clara del Cobre, Michoacan and black mud from San Bartolo Coyotepec, Oaxaca.
* Includes: Shaker (Copper), Mixing Spoon (Copper), Jigger (Copper), Uncapper (Copper) and Macerador (Black Clay).
* Measures: Shaker: High 18cm (Closed) - Diameter 8cm. Mixing Spoon: Height 17cm - Width 2cm. Jigger: High 6.5cm - Diameter 6cm in 1.5oz - Diameter 5.5cm in 1oz. Uncapper: Lake 9cm - Width 3cm. Macerator: Height 18.5cm - Diameter 1.5cm.
Utility accessories made with handmade materials from Santa Clara del Cobre Michocán and San Batolo Coyotepec, Oaxaca.
* Cleaning: Water and Soap.
* Deep Copper Cleaning: Mix lemon with sea salt in a damp cloth and rub on the surface.
* Shine Copper: Brasso metal cleaner.
Do not use in microwave.